I work in an advertising agency; crafting brand activation strategies so that our clients money is put to use in the best possible context.
I lovebrands and no need to say working for one of my favorites would be awesome: Apple, Armani, Aston Martin, BMW, Burton, Charles & Ray Eames, Canondale, Diesel, Floris Van Bommel, Lego, Monocle, Modular Lightning, Nespresso, Nike, North Face, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saucony, Specialized, Vitra, …
I believe that “Experience is not what happens to a man. It is what a man does with what happens to him.” and that explains my endless curiousity to dream, experience, discover, learn and live the life I’m crafting daily.
Still reading? Then you’re probably a curious person if you already made it until here . So don’t hesitate to plug into my twitter or my personal blog , where stories are plain ordinary, but sometimes quite exceptional in their own kind.
Some more detail about me:
- Born on 16 July 1976, in Belgium (+32)
- Studied Applied Informatics and did a Master in Information & Communication Technology
- Spent a lot of years in a number of different consultancy and management positions in the area of interactive marketing and data driven marketing.
- Currently working as Senior Director Business Consultancy at These Days (part of the Young & Rubicam Group/WPP)
- Senior consultant with wide scale advertising & internet industry knowledge to initiate or manage projects and teams, capable of defining strategy and advise in the area of data driven and multi-channel marketing solutions (direct, digital, e-mail, social & interactive marketing, data analytics & segmentation, e-commerce, etc)
- Interests: Triathlon, Mountainbiking, Snowboarding, Travelling, BMW, Switzerland, Mobile and interactive technologies, …
- Favorite food & drinks: Japanese, Italian, Indonesian and Whiskey
- Favorite cities: Amsterdam, Barcelona and San Francisco